Our team believes in leading with philanthropy and subscribes to Warren Buffett’s philosophy that “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.”

Aurelia Crews – Executive Vice President, Innovation

The Caribbean Basin Endowment Fund

Run by LOHAS Advisors, is focused on supporting Caribbean entrepreneurs and growth-stage companies positively impacting Caribbean economies. CBEF can invest in companies or provide grants to support innovation across the Caribbean Basin.

Blue Mahoe Charitable Foundation

Our charitable foundation has a strong focus on arts and culture, entrepreneurship, healthcare and education. Capitalism is not just about financial capital and so investing in human capital is critical to improving the lives of people.

Leading with philanthropy is part of our DNA and our team looks forward to working with a range of existing organizations to provide additional support to scale their impact.